Tuesday, May 8, 2012

2,000 Attendees!

Thank you to the Inland Empire .NET User's Group.  In addition to hosting me as a speaker (I had a great time; I hope that you did, too), you pushed me over the 2,000 attendee mark.  Since I started speaking in the developer community in January 2010, I have presented 59 sessions at 31 events.  If you're curious about the events and topics, you can check out the Demos page of my website.

My goal is to help developers take a "step up" by speaking on intermediate topics that I originally found difficult to grasp.  Hopefully, my sessions have been able to save some folks the frustration that I went through before I really understood delegates or lambda expressions or interfaces or design patterns.

If you would like me to come to your event or user group, you can drop me an email or request me through INETA.  And I hope to see you at a developer event in the future.

Happy Coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment